The Alumni Corporation, Zeta Alpha Chapter of Theta Chi, Inc., shall be an organization, which serves the active undergraduate chapter.
This section of the site contains information related to the Alumni Association including:
- Alumni News
- Bylaws of Zeta Alpha Alumni Chapter of Theta Chi.
- Board Members of Zeta Alpha Alumni Chapter of Theta Chi.
- Minutes of Board Meetings of Zeta Alpha Chapter of Theta Chi.
- Annual Report of the Alumni Board of Directors
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the of the Alumni Corporation.
- Standard Code of Conduct to be in Good Standing
Zeta Alpha An Officially Recognized Alumni Corporation
As of April 14, 2022, the Zeta Alpha Alumni Chapter of Theta Chi, Inc. has been accepted by Theta Chi International Fraternity for official recognition as part of the Alumni Corporation Recognition Program.
The acceptance expires on June 30, 2024. Resubmission for acceptance for another 2 years begins on December 31, 2023.
Programs sponsored or “sanctioned” by the Zeta Alpha Alumni Chapter of Theta Chi, Inc are covered by the benefits of the program and associated liability insurance program.
Part of the program requires that the Alumni chapter confirms its receipt of, understanding and compliance with the documents listed below and we affirmed such.
The benefits of the program are included in the acceptance letter that is included here.